Experience a Joy Flight in the fabulous Winjeel Training Aircraft
It is now possible for you to take a joy flight in this fabulous Winjeel Trainer - just you and the pilot or you can share the joy flight with one or two others occupying the rear seats.
You sit beside the pilot and observe as he goes through his start up checks - the 450 horsepower Pratt & Whitney engine rumbles into life.
- Taxi out and take off as so many fledgling RAAF pilots have done in this classic tailwheel trainer.
- Cruise out to the surrounding training area and marvel at the magnificent view from the glass canopy.
- Hang on while the pilot shows you the wonders of the Winjeel with its remarkable manoeurverability.
- Return to base for a fast pass then a pitch and brake for landing in this magnificent Australian designed and built aircraft.
Your joy flight can be structured to your wishes for aerobatic manoeuvres (one passenger only) or a scenic flight.
- All flights are subject to weather on the day and pilot availability
- Flights are usually conducted on Saturdays
- Payment is cash on day of flight
- Passengers are required to arrive ½ hour prior to flight
- For safety reasons, passengers must be in good general health, able to get in and out of the aircraft unaided
- Maximum weight - 110 kgs
- Minimum age - 16 years
- Comfortable clothing
- Spectators welcome to watch and take videos, photos
For further information or bookings please call
(03) 9372 0780 or use the contact form on this Website